Sonogram yesterday and the cervix has started to shorten again. Not good news. I am to maintain bedrest and "hope for the best". If I make it 2 more weeks, I go back to the Dr. and get the steroid shots at that time. It is hard to accept, but we just have to wait and see. Thank you all for your thoughts and support. I may be scarce for a while but I will be looking in on your blogs.
22 weeks, 1 day.